26 August 2007

oh how technology blows

so i upgrade my system to tiger x this weekend. in the mean time it seriously messed something up with all my current programs and i had to in turn erase the harddisk and re-install. prolly cause i don't ever read the fine print. story of my life. well i lost all my software. my entire adobe cs2 suite, my vid edit pro express crap, corel paint, word, i could go one. but it just makes me feel worse.
life is shitty in the computer world. considering my laptop is my life and where i do my lifes work. ya i know. maybe i should get a life outside the computer screen...just felt like a little complaining would do me some good. so bare with me.
in other news. i can't remember my name or password for flickr. cause my computer logged me in automatically for so long that the login has just slipped from my memory. guess i'll just start a new one. i'll keep you all updated on that.

i miss everyone terribly.

No comments: