17 October 2007

winding down

It’s winding down to the last month of my existence in good ol’ New Zealand. Quite sad actually, but greater adventures are to come. I finish up school on November 14th and travel plans to Singapore for Thanksgiving with Carrie, Bob, Teddy and Josie (aunt uncle and cousins) are in the making, that and a venture down under to see what Australia has to offer before I head back home to the states in December. It’s all very exciting and a bit overwhelming. Being young and able to travel the world, finally see and experience what I’ve read about in books. I couldn’t wish for anything more. It’s what life’s all about right?

My birthday is on Saturday! We’re going up north for the Labour Day weekend. The icing on the cake is I pick Chris up at the airport in the morning. I’m very excited since we haven’t seen each other since I left in July. Definitely a keeper if he’s willing to fly halfway across the world to see me. I miss him sooo…

Some pretty flowers I picked on my walk home from class today.

No comments: