31 October 2007

halloweeeeeny

Yes halloween is some what celebrated in New Zealand. Although it's not as popular as the states, that was obvious when searching for a costume, it is still used as an excuse to have a party and for girls to play dress up in barley there "costumes."

This year I was not as organized about the big day as I was in the previous year with wonder woman. I had yet to decide what to be and it wasn't till the day of that I decided Hulk Hogan was a genius idea. So when I stumbled across a WWF belt at Warehouse (the New Zealand Wal-Mart) it seemed like fate. It however was not in packaging so I figured a discount could be awarded. Too bad Warehouse isn't Wal-Mart because they wouldn't reward a discount and were still asking the full price of $35, EVEN though it was obviously missing the accessories. Lame.. So moving on to the last resort of what I usually end up choosing. Aaaarg matey. I've found you just can't go wrong with a pirate. It must have been my previous life.

Found this amazing $12 mask at the costume shop we went to. Grabbed a sword and eye patch and I was set.

Now if only I didn't feel like I was suffocating every time I put it on.

Jessica in real life:


I'd like to thank the academy..


Davis, Me, Ben. They were going for insane clown possie meets scary clown pedophile so Davis went around the party saying, "hey little girl/boy would you like some candy." The thought of his voice still creeps me out:


My friend Lawson. Nerd alert.


The halloween party was hosted by Carringtons, the on campus pub/cafe. They had the band Deja Voodoo play which was pretty sweet as so I got to take some shots of them:


No comments: