10 November 2007

Rush

Attended the Rush gig tonight. Got hooked up with a backstage pass to get up front and takes some photos. [See it’s that networking thing again. Its true when they say it’s all about networking and the people you know.] Love this band business bull. I mean taking band photos is just a hobby of mine, a love for the music never the less. Maybe its just the musicians up there in that lighting or the since I can capture them for that split second in all there glory. I just grow a little more intense each show I photograph and really start to consider doing it as a profession. I mean going on tour with a band to document and create a tour journal would be ideal. Producing a book in the end. Ah the possibilities are endless. I guess its just Annie Leibovitz inspired

No comments: