14 July 2007

air time

My mom says the best time to talk to god is in the air. So I had a little talk while I was up there. Mostly about how I hope I’ll come back with an accent or maybe a nice kiwi…

The flight to LA was better than expected. I love flying with clear blue skies and big fluffy clouds. The best part is flying at 35,000 ft and being able to see the ground. Got a bite to eat at Chilis, then made our selves comfy at the gate. Watched empire records and I overheard this girl on the phone talking about how she just saw Paris Hilton at Chili’s (mind you we had just eaten there) where she was wearing a white tank and blah blah blak! Saying at the end of her sentence she should have been tanner. Can I also add she talked in one of those I’m twelve and a girl and I have a high pitched voice who just met Justin Timberlake kind of thing going on. Sadly I’d say she was prolly around my age and I had to remind myself that I’m in LA, where everyone seems to have been in the sun too long.

The flight to Sydney was loooooooooooooooooong. Like crying baby long. It was almost as comparable to that 15 hour car ride eight of us took to crested butte this last winter in the suburban. But I'm gonna have to admit i'd rather be stuck in the car for 15 hours than a plane. It must be the air, the lack of exercise, maybe the hospital like food. But I've def. had better fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.