27 July 2007

like..lets go to the mall

so you have to say the title in a valley girl voice. haha only kidding. but seriously DO IT.

Went to the mall again today..story of my life. None of us had class today so gives us something to do.
Our new German friends Lena and Julianne just bought a car the other day so we got our first car ride. I thought that in Germany and Europe they drove like they do here (everything left side), but they actually drive like us Americans (everything right side). Soooo watching her driving is soo scary. Every car ride is an adventure..a very hilarious and scary adventure mostly. I still want to try it though, ya know just say I tried to drive here.
Lena and I got a mani and pedi today. This place we went was horrible. And you could tell the two girls doing our nails where talking bad about us. I wish I could speak every language. Like you flip a switch and I can speak French, flip another and speak German. Well anyway today we wished we could speak Vietnamese so that when we left the nail place we could just say something to them in their language and they’d be like oh crap they understood what we were saying. Just annoying and totally rude!

I’m such a sucker for a nice pair of sunglasses and a good sales person. So when I started trying some on the lady was all like “oooooooh those look good,” I’d try another pair and she’d say “oooooooooh those are better,” then another pair and she’s say “no no I like the last ones best.” So thus I bought a pair of pricey shades. Exciting huh?
Then I picked up some new shadow at MAC and decided to cut myself off after that. I did however finally find a snowboard coat I want. But I’m waiting till I leave to buy it (mom) just cause it will be on sale and cheaper than if I were to get it back in the states at the same time because of there season difference. Ya know. Works out perfectly..mwhaha..

We’re going to a concert tonight at Carrington’s. Some band called Concord Dawn and Nick D. We shall see. Something to do.

Carrie, Bob, Josie, Teddy - I’m sooo sooo excited to hear you guys might be moving to Homburg, Germany. I asked Lena (my new german friend) and she said, “Oh that place is so great. It’s where I want to move when I’m older. It is right by the ocean and there is a lake in the middle of town. But it’s defiantly the best place to live in Germany because it’s so beautiful. The only thing is it’s a little colder since it’s next to the ocean.” So I just wanted to tell you guys what it was like from a German’s point of view. Hope that gives a little relief to the big change.

No comments: