30 September 2007

30.SEPTEMBER.2007

More talk about driving, left Dunedin and drove on to Hampden. Where we were told we could get some amazing fish n’ chips. Big Ev’s was nationally rated for the chips but I will say the blue cod I got was quite delicious.

Drove to Akaroa, which is a little French town and a definite driving task just to get there. Up hill, down hill, 10 mph curves. So unfortunately by the time we arrived everything was pretty much closed. Jessica had been dieing to go but we probably should of planned the trip better considering it was Sunday and slowly approaching 6 pm. Plus at this point no one even cared to get out and explore. I guess I should clarify that everyone with Duga and Jeremiah, who just wanted to go back to Auckland at this point. SO ANNOYING! So thus we drove on to Christchurch and tracked down a campground to stay at. And I will make it a point to say that Jessica and I slept in the tent just to prove the boys wrong that we’d actually live up to our word.











No comments: