13 September 2007

Mexican Party

The mexicans threw a party last night in the village. They'd been planning this party for a week now and I figured it was just going to be in their flat with some food. Boy was I wrong. I walked out of our flat and was totally caught off guard by all the decorations..They seriously went ALL out. I'm talking decorations, party poppers, mexican candies, chips and beans, then came soup, and then came a fajita dish, and they finished it off by passing out tequila shots for everyone. I mean its not a mexican party if there's no tequila. But I must hand it too them it really went off with out a hitch. Looks like Jessica and I have some big shoes to fill for our Thanksgiving shindig.



Mexicans who threw the party..


So I have to put this picture up to show the after part of the fiesta. I woke up to the sun shining in my face, glanced out the window and saw the reaping aftermath of last night. It was truly classic...all that was missing was someone passed out on the cement wearing a sombrero.

No comments: